Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Number 9

ok, before i force myself to go to sleep (lest i become completely unable to wake up extra extra early for work next week with my night owl vacation habit), i have another New Year's resolution to add to the list!

  • I want to draw and paint more! now, i realize that's going to be a bit of a challenge since I'll be busy with school... but i doubt that it will be impossible... especially since I just signed myself up for an extra cool Cabaret Life Drawing session in Seattle, featuring burlesque models ~ including Kittie LaRue of the Burlesque Nutcracker! how cool!... i think i'll aim for at least one model session every 2 months. i think i can manage attending 6 of them in 2010. it can't possibly be completely unreasonable to expect that i can find one date that i can attend every 60 days. (right?)

i may just go to another one even earlier in the new year, on the 6th. we'll see. I don't want to over extend myself during my first week back at work... i'm already going to need extra coffee to drag myself out of bed so friggin early. have i mentioned that one of the fantastic benefits of moving onto a Project Management position will be getting to "sleep in" a couple of hours, since those jobs will likely allow me to begin my work day at a reasonable and normal hour? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment