Friday, February 20, 2009

My sis-in-law April

THIS, folks, is my sister-in-law, April. She is Mike's brother's wife. Let me explain to you why this photo is special (and therefore plastered all over the web as of now): April has been very warm and welcoming since we announced our engagement (she sent a "welcome to the family" card, even!)... but she's never offered up a photo of herself. Not once. When I've brought it up, or Mike's brought it up... we're met with dead silence on the topic. Weird, right? considering the fact that I'll undoubtedly eventually meet this woman... what's she got to hide? it's not like you can hide when i finally track ya down in person... so what's up in the photo department?... SO... when Mike left for Georgia (April lives in Georgia), I told him that I expected him to take a photo with his camera phone the SECOND he saw her, and to send it to my phone.... and swore to god (and anybody who would listen) that it would be plastered all over the inter-web by morning. so here we all have it --> the elusive sister-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment